* LibraryThing Select - I've created a Firefox extension that works with LibraryThing. After installing the LibraryThingSelect.xpi, you can right-click and see several options for searching or adding to your account. There's a quick "getting started" page, if you need help with installing or removing this extension. (Current version: 0.9.3, 18 May 2013)
* My Timeline - Using the fantastic SIMILE timeline from MIT, I've created a timeline of the books I have read since 2007. I've written up instructions on how to create your own timeline on my LibraryThing wiki page.
* LT Amazon Bookmarklet - Since the crew at LibraryThing were a little slow in updating the Amazon bookmarklet, I adapted it slightly.
* LT Side Menu Float - I created a quick Greasemonkey script to make the LT side menu float through Talk individual threads. Install it here.
* For projects that are no longer maintained, see the Deprecated Projects page.